Sunday, February 25, 2018

WordCamp Mnl 2017 (10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Blogging by Yoshke) + Coffee Date | Life with Ria

WordCamp Mnl 2017 (10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Blogging by Yoshke) + Coffee Date | Life with Ria

Shot using my #SmartiPhone7 Plus.

Edited with the iMovie app and the Pocket Video app.

Upload powered by #SmartBroLTE and #SmartGigaSurf.

FOLLOW ME!

Blog: Blog: @riajosedavao | @diyosalife

Twitter: @riajose

Facebook: MANILA RESERVE STORE

Signa Residences Makati

Skin Care and Makeup of the Day:

My Skin Origins Brightening Pore Minimizer

Mumuso Aloe Vera Gel

My Skin Origins Ultra White Day Cream

Belo SunExpert Tinted Moisturizer

Bench Daily Spell Magic Powder in Natural

L'Oreal Infallible Powder in 200

Colourette Colourtint in Thalia

LA Girl Proconceal Yellow Corrector

Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice

Colourette Brow Pencil in Ash

Maybelline Creamy Matte in Touch of Spice

MUSIC

"Cipher" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 Beetle" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Check out http://www.onlineenvy.com for ideas and tips

No comments:

Post a Comment